Friday, October 31, 2008

Curly-Q Bows (Korkers)


I came up with the name 'Curly-Q Boutique' from the first bows I made, you probably know them better by 'korkers' but I called them Curly-Q's. I got my start in selling these Curly-Q's in Idaho, while I was living in Colorado. My sister offered me a small section in a booth she has at a boutique. I then realized I could branch out and it has just blossomed from there. I now sell them in two kid friendly salons in the Colorado Springs area called Kiddie Kutters. I have been very blessed to have the opportunity to sell them there and enjoy the creative aspect of making bows. So I figured my first post should be my first bow - the korker. I can make them in many different colors and can attach them to either a french clip or an alligator clip. The small bow is $3.50 (not shown), the medium korker is $4.00 and a large korker bow is $4.50.

No comments:

Followers