Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Multi Pink Streamer


Ponytail Streamers are great for girls that have outgrown traditional bows but still need something to complete an outfit. The ribbon is attached to the ponytail so there is no need to mess with extra elastics or clips from bows. They come in many different colors - shown is the multi pink. Also comes in a multi purple, multi blue, uniform (tan, navy, white), white, Christmas colors, multi colored, or any color combination. It would be great to match school colors for performance dance groups or cheer squads.

1 comment:

Bloggin' Mama said...

I just wanted to let you know I purchased one of your gerbera daisy clips at Kiddie Cutters yesterday for my 4 mo. old daughter and I love it. I have a crocheted headband and it looks wonderful!

Followers