Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hair Bow and Headband Holders Display

I was so excited the day I finally figured out how to make these bow and headband holders. I did a little cheer kick and my husband thought I had gone crazy. Like many of you I use to put my bows in a basket along with everything else. I would have to dig and dig for bows. Frustrating!!! Now, my daughter can see all of the bows she has, and pick them out without my help. She also knows where to put them back. Headbands aren't a problem either since these holders have a place to hang any style of headbands.
The ribbon on each holder is made from 1 1/2 inch grosgrain ribbon and the small and medium have a 3/8 inch ribbon running down the middle for hanging any style of headbands. They are finished at the ends with a coordinating ribbon. Each have hooks and are ready to be hung on your childs wall.
I'll post the different sizes separately hoping to make it easier to see, and will include dimensions and prices too.

No comments:

Followers