Thursday, November 20, 2008

Medium and Small Hair bow & Headband Holders


Small Hair bow holder:
Flower or Butterfly
Cost $7.00, length 27 inches from top to bottom, holds an average of 10 bows with places for 5 headbands.
Ribbon is 1 1/2 inch wide with a 3/8 inch ribbon running down the center. They are also sprayed with glitter paint, which adds that extra sparkle for your sweet little girl. Attached to a D hook which makes it very portable for taking bows to Grandmas house for the weekend.

Medium Hair bow holders:
Princess Crown
Cost $10.00, length 24 inches, holds an average of 22 bows with places for 12 headbands.
Ribbon is 1 1/2 inch wide with a 3/8 inch ribbon running down the center. They are also sprayed with glitter paint, for that added sparkle. This crown is complete with added jewels for a touch of bling for your princess. Hook is attached to the back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is Erin, I live here in the Springs, I have seen your adorable hair bows, I just bought a large bow and headband holder today actually! I was wondering how I order directly from you? I LOVE the clips with the little flowers and gems on them for my daughters hair! I just recently started using the headbands with larger flowers on them as well! I would LOVE to see more of a selection of yours if possible?!?! Also, if there is a possibility to buy them online as well?!?!? I am a newly single mom, coming out of owning my own business, and working in large corporations as well... Just trying to keep my daughters head up through all of the changes happening, they have all been very sudden and un-expected! Her name is Kendall, she will be 5 in a month!!! So, due to my poor and getting even more poor health, it has made life a bit tough ya know... So I do whatever I can for my daughter as possible, and she just happens to love those same bows and headbands as I do! So, thank you for having the creativity and know how to make what you do, I cant afford much, but when I can get them, well she is more than greatful!!!
I hope to hear back from you soon!!!
Always,
Erin & Kendall <3

Followers